Are you a business owner looking to get your PPC campaign off the ground or take your current AdWords campaign to the next level? Are you marketing professional who wants to learn how to best utilize PPC for your company or clients? Then the AdWords Advantage Online Summit is the right seminar for you!
Starting Tuesday, May 10th, this online summit spreads out over 2 weeks, with multiple sessions each week. Unlike regular marketing summits, the AdWords Advantage PPC training sessions have been designed to fit into the schedule of working professionals. Since it is online, there is no travel required! This means you can attend each learning session from the comfort of your own office or home.
AdWords Advantage has brought in some of the best professionals in the field to teach you real world strategies for getting the most out of your PPC campaigns. Each speaker will teach you a skill, tool or technique in 60 minutes. No up selling, no cheer leading, no theory – just solid advice.
Here are a few things you can expect to learn over the two week summit:
• Personalizing keywords to meet the needs of your market
• Leveraging social media to improve your AdWords campaign performance
• Driving traffic and visibility with AdWords.
• Controlling cost and improving conversions
• And much more!
The instructors will be presenting their sessions in real time, right on your computer screen. You can listen and watch their presentations and ask questions through an interactive chat feature.
Unlike other seminars, where you may have to choose between one talk or another, all of the AdWords Advantage online lessons are scheduled at different times so you can attend them all!
Some of the summit’s sessions include:
• AdWords for Local: Sort Heads from Tails, Find Free Clicks and Calls
• Build Your Own Portfolio Forecasting and Optimization Tool Using Google Bid Simulator
• Using Your Remarketing Data to Learn More About Your AdWords Audience
• AdWords for Ecommerce: Drive Maximum Reach & Ecom Sales with PPC
All of the aforementioned sessions (and many others!) have been created specifically for this summit! Each contains insights, strategies and up-to-date tips that you can use to transform your campaigns.
Registration is strictly limited to the first 500 participants.