Are you a marketing professional, website developer or designer, or local business owner in the Boston, MA area looking to learn more about SEO? Register today for the Boston SEO class on February 22, 2012 with Nick Stamoulis, President of Boston SEO firm Brick Marketing! This all day SEO workshop will teach you the most effective best practice SEO strategies to help increase your rankings and website visitors through onsite optimization and white hat link building. Split into a morning and afternoon session, attendees with work directly with Nick Stamoulis and learn white hat SEO strategies that can be adapted to meet their own online marketing needs and goals. The SEO class is limited to only 10 people per workshop, so don’t delay and register for this Boston based SEO workshop now!
MORNING SESSION: “How to Optimize Your Website”
1. Discover SEO competitive research techniques, tips and tools to use.
2. Learn the basics of SEO and the how the major search engines work.
3. Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
4. Learn how to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure,Internal Link Structure and much more!
6. See real examples and case studies of successful SEO programs.
AFTERNOON SESSION: “Link Building – Build Search Engine Trust & Increase Sales Through Your SEO Efforts”
1. Learn the basics of relevant SEO link building.
2. In depth discussion of how to conduct a link audit and how to develop your ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine and visitor trust.
3. Learn the basics of Social Media Marketing and how to tie your Social Media into your SEO.
4. Discover how to measure the ROI and success of your SEO efforts.
5. Personal 1 on 1, SEO audit of your website with the SEO workshop instructor, Nick Stamoulis.