Lean white hat SEO during this full day Boston SEO class on May 23 with Nick Stamoulis of Brick Marketing! This SEO workshop will teach you the most effective white hat SEO strategies to help increase your presence in the search engines and drive more website visitors. This SEO training is perfect for marketing professional, website developers and business owners looking to expand their knowledge of SEO and develop an SEO strategy for own sites. The SEO workshop is limited to 10 people, so don’t delay and register for this Boston based SEO workshop now!
MORNING SESSION: “How to Optimize Your Website”
1. Discover SEO competitive research techniques, tips and tools to use.
2. Learn the basics of SEO and the how the major search engines work.
3. Extensive SEO keyword research overview.
4. Learn how to optimize every page of your website including: Meta Tag, H1, Image Tag, Content Optimization, URL Structure,Internal Link Structure and much more!
6.See real examples and case studies of successful SEO programs.
AFTERNOON SESSION: “Link Building – Build Search Engine Trust & Increase Sales Through Your SEO Efforts”
1. Learn the basics of relevant SEO link building.
2. In depth discussion of how to conduct a link audit and how to develop your ongoing link building strategy that will build search engine and visitor trust.
3. Learn the basics of Social Media Marketing and how to tie your Social Media into your SEO.
4. Discover how to measure the ROI and success of your SEO efforts.
5. Personal 1 on 1, SEO audit of your website with the SEO workshop instructor, Nick Stamoulis.
Reserve your seat online at http://boston-internet-marketing.eventbrite.com/ or call 781-999-1222 today!