So everyone keeps telling you to launch a blog and you know you have to do it but do you understand why it is important to launch a blog for your business? If you are not sure why you need to launch a blog here are some important reasons to get you thinking about doing it sooner rather than later.
Sure there are lots of blogs sitting around in almost each business space but that is no reason to not launch a blog for your business. Don’t be worried about competing against the other blogs in your industry.
Why is it important to launch a blog?
Here are 10 reasons to create a blog for your business:
1. More content added to your site which we all know the search engines like. Each blog post can be additional content being added to your website.
2. Additional pages being built from each blog post helping your SEO efforts. More relevant pages that you have the better your chances of your audience bumping into that page.
3. The ability to target more keywords on your website by positioning blog posts around keyword clusters.
4. Gives your business or website a voice so you can reach out to your audience and show them you have a personality.
5. The ability to position blog posts as pages in the search results.
6. You can post quick announcements about your business at almost any given moment.
7. The search engines have been known to really favor blogs.
8. If your blog becomes heavily trafficked you can start thinking about monetization aspects like advertising or pay for post type options.
9. Become an industry go to resource in your space positioning you as an authority in your industry over time.
10. A blog can allow you to tackle the social media space with greater force by leveraging each blog post in each of your social networks.
Don’t wait any longer to launch your blog if you have not done so already. Your audience will be glad to hear from you as long as you give them something good to read.