Brick Marketing is a media partner of the Social Media Strategies Summit Boston, which will be held at the Hilton Boston Logan Airport on September 20th-22nd, 2011.
The Social Media Strategies Summit Boston is designed for business owners, entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and VPs, Directors, and Managers of marketing, branding, business strategy, customer relations, social media, public relations, online communities, business development, and media sales. The goal is to teach them how to harness the power of social media to further brand reach and impact.
The Social Media Strategies Summit workshops cover a wide range of topics including:
• How to create and maintain an optimized and personalized Facebook presence
• How to create effective and compliant social promotions
• How to leverage social media in a regulated environment
• Tips for finding and reporting on consumer friendly content through the company blog
• How to create a campaign for a non-profit that delivers
• Driving B2B sales through social marketing
• How to leverage content marketing to generate demand and leads
• And much more!
Keynote speakers at the Social Media Strategies Summit Boston include Network for Good COO, Katya Andresen; Gowalla Director of Business, Andy Ellwood; Roar Media CEO, Geoff Livingston; and We First Founder, Simon Mainwaring.